Are you looking for the chance to work alongside a company that has become one of the leading IT business partners? My client is looking for a controller with NetSuite ERP experience who will lead the company's growing finance and account team. This position requires someone who has experience with GAAP, auditing and international subsidiaries.
* Lead team of finance and accounting professionals with all tasks including monthly close and documentation
* Manage monthly reconciliations in accordance with GAAP
* Facilitate account entry support - including unearned revenue, payroll liabilities, interest schedules, etc. into NetSuite ERP system
* Mange Account Receivable generation, including collections and billing
* Assist company as point-of-contact during Annual Financial Audit
* Provide analysis and assist team during operational meetings
* Previous experience in accounting or finance division
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
* CPA preferred
* Strong leadership skills
* NetSuite ERP experience preferred
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to AnnaMaria Martino at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-270-8879
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding