Certified NetSuite Consultant - Greater New York Area- 6 month contract- $80-90/ hr
My client, a well- known finance and tech company is looking for a NetSuite expert to help them get over the finish- line of their implementation. They need help with financials, migrating data, and also user-training. The client is willing to go above and beyond for their employees to ensure this process is done as efficiently as possible.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee monthly financial close process and day-to-day accounting operations including but not limited to review of A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, payroll and expense allocation functions
* Assist with compilation of monthly financials provided to management and board of directors
* Review fund and client agreements and assess financial impact and appropriate reporting on firm's books and records in accordance with US GAAP
* Liaise with external audits and tax firms and ensure timely completion of annual audits for corporate entities and filing of tax returns
Skills & Qualifications
* Must have NetSuite Consultant Certification
* Must work on-site
* Must be able to start ASAP
My client is flexible to interview this week and is looking to hire before the New Year.
To Discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the New York area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christopher O'Donnell at email@example.com or call me at (718)-710-4995.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses