NetSuite Controller Opportunity-El Segundo, CA-up to $150K-Immediate Hire!
Looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level as a controller? Look no further! This is an amazing opportunity to take on a Controller position.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience being involved in a NetSuite implementation with a strong background in accounting. This company is at the tail end of its NetSuite implementation. They currently do $6 million and are projected to do $12 million by next year.
A key part of this role is handling all of the company's financial performance from monitoring revenue and expenses to forecasting requirements. You will be working closely with the President of the company to assist in presenting visual accounting with metrics and analytics.
* Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; helps to prepare an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
* Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
* Work directly with management to ensure accurate financials for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
* Strong Accounting and Finance background
* Experience with NetSuite ERP implementation
* Developing Budgets, Tracking Budget Expenses Reporting Research Results, Sales tax reports, Depreciation tables
* SFAS Rules
* Integration of electronic sales into NetSuite (A/R & Sales)
* New NetSuite platform integration
* NetSuite auto reduction of COGs
* Support incorporation of the NetSuite Inventory module
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* 4-7years' experience within accounting, economics or finance
* Advanced Excel skills
* Working knowledge of NetSuite
* Experience working in the e-commerce space a plus
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Proficiency NetSuite accounting software
* High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
Are you ready to apply? If so, the company is looking for immediate hire. To apply and set up an interview in the Los Angeles, CA area e-mail your resume to Mercedes Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (480)-530-2044.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / San Francisco / California / Bay Area/ Technical / Consultant / Accountant / ERP Accountant / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner