Junior Project Manager
Active requirement for Junior Project Manager's, with experience in ERP implementation consultancy/ project management, for an exciting role with a highly regarded NetSuite solutions provider. This exciting positions offers the successful candidate the opportunity gain exposure to the leading cloud based ERP in the market alongside the chance to step up and project manage some of the largest most exciting projects globally within the NetSuite market to step up into a project management with the opportunity to work on some of the largest NetSuite project globally.
If you're working in ERP implementation consultancy and want to step up into project management, or if you're a junior project manager looking to work with the leading ERP in the market, this could be for you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Managing the end to end implementations of NetSuite to customers in various verticals such as Retail, Fintech, Media, Manufacturing and many more
* Hands-on involvement in the full project lifecycle, leading teams to ensure successful project delivery
* Project discovery/ scoping involvement, and high level stakeholder management
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience within end to end ERP project implementation
* Ability to lead work streams and coordinate projects methodically - Prince2, Agile,
* Experience working from a solution provider perspective - preferable, not essential
* Excellent, professional communication and management skills
* The opportunity to move into a Project Management role, with a leading market player, managing end to end NetSuite projects
* Competitive company benefits package including health, life insurance, pension, 25 days holiday
* Training/ progression prospects
* Exposure to global company events/ market networking conferences
* Career progression plan to grow organically through the business
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.