NetSuite Consultant - Chicago - Illinois - $100,000 - $125,000
The NetSuite Consultant is responsible for the implementation of NetSuite Cloud ERP. They will work within a project team and will be responsible for managing clients in mostly a post-sale environment. This position will assess client needs, develop solutions and implement them to the client's satisfaction. Our Consultants must have a passion for helping clients.
* Collaborate with the clients and sales team to provide scope and resource-based implementation estimates as part of the sales process.
* Develop business requirements and translate requirements into specific NetSuite functionality.
* Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements.
* Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
* Lead a team of implementation consultants with a hands-on approach that focuses on planning, evaluation, design, development, implementation, operation and integration of the NetSuite platform.
* Assist the project manager to drive the completion of tasks, milestones, and components including: functional specifications, design specifications, development, configurations, quality assurance, implementations and project reviews.
* Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
* Develop testing plans and support customers through the testing cycle.
* Develop training plans and deliver across all functional departments.
* Transition customer after go live to account management and support.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
* 4+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
* 4+ years consulting experience with NetSuite Cloud ERP
* 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* Solid core consulting skills including excellent oral and written communication, creating documentation, creating and delivering presentations, conducting analysis, and making recommendations
* Strong understanding of the Sales and Accounting/Finance process from Lead-to-Order, Order-to-Cash, at minimum. Build-to-Order, desired, but not required
* Experience in scoping and architecting solutions
* Basic understanding if accounting principles
* Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills