Our Client, one of the global leaders in cybersecurity, is looking for an integration specialist to join their team. In this role you will have a constant flow of challenging projects using connector tools and 3rd party integrations into NetSuite to help all departments. This role will focus on the NetSuite system in many areas of business needs including the HRIS platform and the Accounting and Finance reporting process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
* Implement customizations of the NetSuite ERP system throughout all departments to ensure they align with necessary business objectives and workflows
* Necessary NetSuite customizations may include administrative functions such as customizations of forms, fields, and reports as well as creating saved searches, dashboards, workflows, suitlets, etc.
* Document all efforts and progress in the form of dashboards and operational reports into NetSuite
* Be the point of contact for all employees, users, contractors, suppliers, and customers who might require support while using the NetSuite ERP system
* Develop integrity testing solutions to ensure solutions are not only optimizing productivity, but maintain company values
* Manage and take leadership positions on technical projects including 3rd party integrations and implementation of NetSuite modules including Concur, Adaptive Insights, etc.
* Train a broad range of employees during orientation sessions on all relevant company IT infrastructure as it pertains to NetSuite
* Proven experience in a similar NetSuite specific positions
* Experience in NetSuite system configuration
* Previous experience with a connector tool into NetSuite
* 3rd party integration experience such as Concur and Adaptive
* Ability to work in a team
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Process analysis and diagramming skills
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New England APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kelly Heins at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.