NetSuite Accountant - $30-40/hour - North Hollywood, CA
Our exciting, large scale client in the tech industry is in need of a NetSuite Accountant on a potential contract-to-hire basis. They are in the process of an large implementation project, moving from Microsoft Dynamics to NetSuite. You would be working as a full cycle accountant, assisting with AP, AR, GL, and month end close. It would be a 2 month, full-time assignment in North Hollywood.
Role & Responsibilities
* Full Cycle accounting - AP, AR, GL, and month-end close
* Data validation and verification - confirming accurate translation of financial data during NetSuite implementation
* Prepare, review, and distribute monthly financial reports
* Create and assist with streamlining internal controls and processes
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related field
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Hands-on experience with an ERP system, such as NetSuite or similar
This is a very urgent need, so please apply ASAP if interested!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Fernando Valley area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Cooper Byer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 480-530-2049
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / net / suite / accounting / accountant / senior / ERP / systems accountant / finance