Established manufacturing company is currently on the market for a staff/cost accountant. Previous experience within the manufacturing industry is a plus! Family-oriented business who is currently growing, needs to bring in additional people to supplement the growth!
Role & Responsibilities
* Prepare monthly journal entries
* Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for submission/review by management
* Conduct inventory reserve analysis and generate reports
* Establish and maintain standard costs
* Reconcile balance sheets
* Maintain general ledger
* Analyze cost of raw materials and supplies
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelors degree in Accounting
* 5+ years experience
* Previous Manufacturing experience preferred
* CPA would be a plus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Tennessee. Apply now by e-mailing your resume to Chris Rauch at C.Rauch@AndersonFrank.com or call me at (813) 437-6881.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.