Established company is looking to add to their finance team. It is very important that this role is filled with a professional who has experience with publicly traded companies and has experience with a major ERP.
Role & Responsibilities
* Prepare accurate financial statements and prepare to executives
* Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
* Delegate financial responsibilities
* Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist divisional controllers
* Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices
Skills & Qualifications
* SOX Controls experience
* SEC Compliance knowledge
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent
* SAP Experience preferred
* Competitive Benefits
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Tennessee. Apply now by e-mailing your resume to Chris Rauch at C.Rauch@AndersonFrank.com or call me at (813) 437-6881.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.