I am currently recruiting for a leading organisation based in London, who are in the market for a freelance Finance Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable company with an exciting NetSuite project.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Finance Consultant to assist with their NetSuite implementation. The successful candidate will have good hands on NetSuite OneWorld implementation experience coupled with strong Finance knowledge.
This role consists of an initial 6 month contract with an extension being very likely.
The successful candidate will be required to work on-site (in London). However, some remote working is an option.
Role and Responsibility:
* Collaborating with business stakeholders effectively, translating business requirements into development deliverables
* Working in an agile development environment, attending daily stand up meetings, and documenting progress in the clients backlog management tool
* Configuring and maintaining the more complex areas of NetSuite, including workflows, data migration, financial reports, saved searches, advanced revenue recognition, bank reconciliation
* Acting as a senior member of the NetSuite team, who consults on issues and provides potential solutions while considering future scalability and supportability
* Sharing knowledge with and providing guidance to more junior team members, providing training if necessary
* Providing support with any severe issues that are escalated to you from a NetSuite administrator in the team
* Following and promoting development best practices, including employing quality assurance methods such as unit, user acceptance and regression testing
* Producing NetSuite technical design and implementation documentation where applicable
* Understanding the overall system architecture in which NetSuite resides at the client
* Continually increasing knowledge of other internal systems and how they directly or indirectly interact with NetSuite. You must assess the impact that work carried out in NetSuite might have in the wider technical landscape
* Acting as a driving/senior member of key strategic system projects where NetSuite plays a pivotal role
* Understand in detail the interfaces that NetSuite has with other systems at the client
* Trouble-shooting calmly and methodically; striving for sustainable technical solutions to issues and business challenges
* Proactively seeking and proposing optimisation methods to support continuous improvement
* Providing transparency on work and project status to NetSuite team lead and management where requested
Required Skills/ Experience:
* Strong NetSuite implementation experience
* Strong Finance knowledge around Order to Cash, Procure to Pay & Records to Reports
* Advanced workflows experience
* Full End-End ERP implementation
Desirable/ Beneficial Skills:
* Qualified Accountant highly advantageous
* OneWorld experience beneficial