Salary: Up to £60,000
Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market space. By specialising solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite, we have built relationships with some of the most reputable partners and end user clients in the market.
Working with an aspirational and established financial institution with a diverse service offering, we are supporting with the recruitment of their new Financial Controller (NetSuite experience essential).
This is an exciting new role that will be an integral team member to help make meaningful impact allowing the business to achieve its objectives and operate seamlessly. As the Financial Controller you will help improve processes and systems supporting the finance function operate effectively and efficiently.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Using NetSuite as the core ERP system
* Preparation of annual financial statements, reports and business MI
* AR and AP account support
* Supporting with financial reconciliations
* Answering financial queries
* Bookeeping and banking across multiple currencies
* Monitoring and ensuring efficient and optimal data flow
* Identifying any issues variances
* Stakeholder management and clear communications
* Assisting with future software implementations, tests and upgrades
The successful Financial Controller must have:
* A financial accounting qualification
* Experienced in the use of NetSuite OneWorld
* Accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger experience
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision
* Behave with a high level of integrity, honesty and respect
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Industry experience in the financial sector
Employment detail summary:
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £60,000 + Benefits
Location - Merseyside
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills in the financial sector and are committed to securing exciting new employment in Merseyside, please get in touch ASAP.
Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 826 6677.