NetSuite Controller - Portland, Oregon - 100K
Industry leading consumer goods company is seeking a Controller. The Controller will have full responsibility for financial reporting, general accounting, and budgeting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
* Lead initiatives to develop and implement improved processes for budgeting, sourcing and production management
* Prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations
* Oversee and manage all accounting staff and functions.
* Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
* Direct preparation of company budget
* Liaise with external auditors for annual audit
* Provide financial analysis, projections and weekly flash reports
We are seeking a result driven, take charge, detail-oriented Financial Controller who combines exceptional leadership skills with effectively prioritization abilities. You should be able to work independently and proactively in a high-demand work environment.
We value no-nonsense decision makers who have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively and objectively with a diverse group of people.
* ERP Experience with Netsuite
* You must have operating and financial management experience in a mid market company
* Experience in a firm with plant, printing and decorating operations is a plus as well as experience with importing, duties, Harmonized Tariff Schedule, freight and landed cost is highly desired.
* BS Accountancy, or equivalent business experience
* Exceptional number of years with relevant accounting experience with multiple years in a financial management capacity
* Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures and US GAAP
* Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
* Proficiency with accounting software systems
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
* Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Collin at email@example.com or call me at +1 480 530 2057.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
* By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* NetSuite / Oregon / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner