Senior Accountant - Seattle, Washington - 80K
The senior accountant will handle all accounting operations and verify financial records and transactions. They will utilize hands-on accounting experience and have an in-depth understanding of accounting principles.
* Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
* Review inter-company transactions
* Assist in the development and implementation of internal controls
* GL Account analysis
* Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide management with insightful commentary of variances
* Assist in the preparation of combined financial statements including Balance Sheets, Statements of Income, Statement of Changes in Stockholders' Equity and Statements of Cash Flows
* Prepare general journal entries
* Assist with the month-end closing process
* Assist external auditors with requests/questions
* Assist with special projects as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Extensive experience with accounting
* Public accounting experience a plus
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, experience with NetSuite a plus
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Job Type: Full-time
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Collin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +1 480 530 2057.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Oregon / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner