NetSuite Administrator - Downtown Seattle - 90K
* Ensuring the performance of NetSuite environment
* Contact key NetSuite power users to improve on existing process.
* Making modification NetSuite workflow, customizing dashboards.
* Act as primary liaison of all NetSuite related matters such as design, functionality, maintenance, troubleshooting, controls and performance of system.
* Communicate effectively with end users, project consultants, and NetSuite Support.
* Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer
* Work with cross-functional teams to design, estimate, build, rollout, and maintain enhancements.
* Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
* Create and modify saved searches, reports, dashboards and KPI's, as required.
* Responsible for the management of documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions.
* Technical lead for integrating third party products with NetSuite.
* Lead testing for all new changes and implementations.
* Manage system maintenance and perform required administration and system optimizations.
* Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and system effectiveness, including proper use of sandbox environments and how to prepare for and communicate new release information.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
* Understand overall internal processes and systems and how they are interdependent.
* Customize roles for new users and ensure proper system access for existing roles.
* Participate in weekly meetings to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
* BS in IT, Accounting, Management or a related field; or significant equivalent experience
* 1 year minimum of NetSuite platform experience in an Administrator role
* 2 years minimum hands-on experience relevant to position
* 2 years minimum experience working with relational database systems such as Oracle and MySQL
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Experience with developing reports
* NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
* Strong verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal, and group presentation skills
* Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
* Possess exceptional planning and organizational skills, and have a strong sense for detail, accuracy and problem solving
*Hands on experience working with Magento is a plus*
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Collin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +1 480 530 2057.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Oregon / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner