NetSuite Administrator - 100K - Spokane, Washington
* Implement configuration changes to native and custom records or processes in NetSuite
* Meet with Finance and Operations teams to establish and implement reporting requirements
* Manage a queue of support requests.
* Debug and troubleshoot production issues.
* Escalate issues to senior development staff.
* Create dashboards, saved searches, workflows, and KPIs for business units.
* Stay current on new NetSuite functionality and provide recommendations for improvements.
* Create training documentation for end-users.
Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience as a NetSuite Admin with core NetSuite ERP financials.
* Previous experience with SuiteScript preferred.
* Strong diagnostic and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
* SuiteFoundation certifications are preferred.
Ideal candidate start date: ASAP
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Collin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +1 480 530 2057.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Oregon / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner