Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market..
We are currently recruiting for a new opportunity to enhance your career prospects by working for a global corporation with new projects underway.
As a NetSuite Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Taking an active approach in gathering necessities and implementing the NetSuite software suite, both on client sites and remotely.
* Training clients on NetSuite system operations effectively
* Preparing suitable NetSuite demonstration accounts to establish how prospect requirements can be met.
* Conducting workshops to understand customer's required business management processes.
The successful NetSuite Consultant will have:
* Maintain and develop professional relationships with both customers and clients.
* Previous experience / involvement with NetSuite implementations and integration's
* Previous ERP Consultant experience.
* Familiar to operating within a business environment.
* Flexibility to work from home
* Opportunity to travel abroad
* Expenses coverage
* 31 days holiday raising by 1 day each year.
* Free on site parking.
Having immediate requirements, if you feel you have the relevant skills as a NetSuite Consultant and are committed to securing exciting new employment in the Midland regions, please get in touch with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01913387571.