NetSuite Administrator- $50/hour- Remote
The client is wanting to fill a role for a NetSuite Administrator. The position is completely remote, with no commute or travel at all required, for 2-3 months at 20-30 hours each week working on the project. The candidate will need to be prepared to work in a team oriented environment with a team of multiple developers, consultants and the controller. The organization is in a fast growing industry and is looking for an administrator to come in and help with the implementation and post GO LIVE support.
* The client is looking for someone with a vast experience in full cycle NetSuite implementations.
* The candidate has to have experience administrating a system with over 55 users.
* The candidate needs to feel comfortable in all areas of NetSuite administration, including creating safe searches, customer reports, custom fields, and making work flows.
* The client is looking for someone with suitable experience with NetSuite and administrator work.
* The candidate needs to have extensive experience working within a team and needs to be able to get the best out of each of his/her team members.
* The candidate needs an understanding of different business requirements and processes.
* The client is willing to pay between $45 and $50 per hour for the length of the project.
* The candidate needs to be able to jump right into a team and work 20-30 hour weeks.
* The position is 100% remote.
* The client is looking for someone who is able to administer things such as profile creation, access, roles, account management and NetSuite for different programs such as Outlook.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco NE Bay APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Colton Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite/ California/ Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner