NetSuite Controller - Baltimore City, Maryland - $70-85/hr - 6 month contract
Our client, a leader in the supply chain industry, is looking for a seasoned accounting professional to take on the responsibility of their NetSuite Controller. The ideal candidate is an ambitious Senior Accountant, who will oversee the accounting department and the project as a whole. This very reputable client just went live on NetSuite with several urgent projects to get started!
* Manage day to day finance operations as the NetSuite Controller
* Manage the accounting team and provide financial recommendations within the company
* Oversee processes such as revenue recognition and P*L, AR/Collections, AP, commission tracking, and employee expense reimbursements
* The ability to lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems as the NetSuite Controller
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations as a NetSuite Controller
* Functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application
* Ability to gather and implement requirements for record to report, order to cash, and procure to pay modules
* Experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
* Strong understanding of business and information technology processes & at least 2 years spent working as a NetSuite Controller
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347) 783 6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.