Sr. Accountant - San Jose, Ca - $55/hr
Are you ready to take on a new role?
A new opportunity as a Sr. Accountant has opened up in the San Jose area. Our client is looking for someone in the area who is willing to work on-site anywhere from 3-6 months and 20-30 hours a week as a contractor on a competitive pay. Our client is looking for someone with a good background using the NetSuite ERP platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Closing processes including month-end close and quarter
* Inter-company activities and reconciliation
* Prepare journal entries and work within Fixed Asset functions of NetSuite
* Review business month performances versus planned and be able to identify key metrics with business stakeholders
* Coordinate financial analysis during forecast cycles
* Assist in audit scheduling/preparations and tax activities
* Working knowledge of Accounting best practices and provide recommendations
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Angelina Martinez at email@example.com or call me at 480.530.2025
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / South Bay Area/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner