NetSuite Developer -Calgary, AB - $75-85/hour CAD - 6 Month Contract
A major End-User in the manufacturing industry is looking for a highly motivated NetSuite Developer to join their team. The individual will assist with customization work on the back-end of the platform, as the client recently went live with different modules.
* You will build and design integration solutions for clients based on their needs
* Troubleshoot application and script issues and manage to resolution
* You will be the primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
* Strong experience scripting from scratch in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 is considered a plus
* 3+ years' experience making customizations and enhancements within the NetSuite platform is preferred, but not required
* You have completed numerous NetSuite full life-cycle implementations as Lead Developer (assest)
* Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems (asset)
* Functional experience considered an asset
* You have experience working with the CRM platform is also considered a plus
* Opportunity to be brought on full-time after contract has ended
* Good opportunity to further your NetSuite experience and skillset
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6765 (ext. 6765).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.