Position: NetSuite Business Systems Analyst
Location: New York
Salary: $95,000- $125,000/ year
Perks: Dental, Medical, Vision , 401k Match, Life-style perks, Gym Benefits
Anderson Frank is searching for a NetSuite Business Systems Analyst with a strong accounting and finance background who can champion the performance, functionality, and reliability of financial systems. An ideal candidate would have experience working with NetSuite's ERP who enjoys being a part of a team and interacting across departments while providing a foundation for financial accounting and controller responsibilities. You will be working in a diverse environment with a group of passionate and well rounded people. You should also have the ability to solve tough business problems and be apart of a top notch service for end-users and stakeholders.
* Communicate regularly with stakeholders in order to meet their business requirements and ensure they are being delivered through NetSuite ERP.
* Develop the plan, design, configuration, and implementation of new or improved functionality within the NetSuite financial systems.
* Continually monitor and deliver the support functions in ERP, including requests saved searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards, and User training.
* Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
* Provide technical assistance to technical staff and business users
* Provide informational presentations to ensure all users understand the application of the system.
* Assist Finance & Accounting team with other duties as assigned.
* Apply accounting and auditing principles and techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls, and audit trails are maintained throughout all applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Technology related field.
* Proven experience in Business & Financial System analysis, design and application support.
* Proven experience working with NetSuite ERP Financial modules.
* Experience Completing full cycle NetSuite implementations.
* Deep Understanding of business processes and functionality within NetSuite.
* NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification preferred.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com or call me at 267-800-2697.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.