Functional NetSuite Consultant
Immediate interview slots
Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. Anderson Frank work with 75% of the partner channel and a wide variety of NetSuite customers.
NetSuite's integration with other vital systems and platforms is essential to the company's digital transformational journey. As a NetSuite Functional Consultant, your role is crucial as you will help power the NetSuite platform to manage the core systems and business strategies.
As a Functional NetSuite Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Liaise between departments, working with both business systems and functional projects
* Cooperating with stakeholders effectively, deciphering business requirements into development deliverables
* You will work in an agile and progressive environment, whilst attending daily meetings and documenting progress
* You will take the senior approach and consult on the NetSuite issues and suggest potential solutions, whilst considering the future scalability and supportability
* Providing guidance to junior members of the as well as providing training and knowledge when required
* Sustaining and configuring the intricate areas of NetSuite such as, Workflows, Financial Reports, bank reconciliation, advanced revenue recognition and saved searches
* Trouble-shooting calmly and methodically; striving for sustainable technical solutions to issues and business challenges
* Acting as a driving member of key strategic system projects where NetSuite plays a pivotal role
* Functional NetSuite implementation experience
* NetSuite integration experience (ideally via AWS)
* Experience working with backlog management tools
* Flexibility to work from home
* Great company benefits
* Opportunity for career progression
Having immediate requirements, if you feel you have the relevant skills as a Functional NetSuite Consultant and are committed to securing exciting new employment, please get in touch with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0191 3387 571.