Salary up to £60,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and ambitious NetSuite Consultant to be based remotely. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be tasked with working on new implementation and system migration projects.
As a NetSuite Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Leading with future software implementations and upgrades
* Maintaining and developing professional relationships with both customers and clients
* Help develop meaningful use of NetSuite & integration
* Maintaining and improving NetSuite tools to meet the business requirements
* Transform stakeholder requests into tangible NetSuite solutions
* Leading / overseeing elements such as; report generation, suite script, saved searches, work-flows, customisation and implementation
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution
* NetSuite dashboard development and reporting
* Hands-on experience working with NetSuite
* NetSuite consultancy / senior administration experience
* Previous experience with implementations and/or project integration's
* Good all-round knowledge and understanding of NetSuite
* Interested in permanent employment
Additional requirements for the successful NetSuite Consultant include:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised individual
* A confident approach to decision making, process improvement and accountability
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment remotely, please apply with your updated and current CV.
Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch with Anderson Frank. Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specialising solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite, we have built relationships with many of the key partners and end across the UK market.