VP of Accounting - El Segundo - Up to $250k DOE
One of my exclusive clients, within the Supply Chain and Logistics industry, is searching for a VP of Accounting to join the accounting department. The organization is headquarter in El Segundo, CA. This position will be responsible for hiring and training the accounting department to ensure accurate reporting in accordance to GAAP. Other duties include monitoring corporate accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll departments and overseeing NetSuite Administration and its execution.
* Lead monthly financial reporting by preparing financial statements and ensuring reporting is in accordance to GAAP
* Present monthly financial reports to the CFO, executive team, and lenders
* Manage budgeting and forecasting for the balance sheet and cash-flow
* Maintain a cash management process to monitor daily cash balances
* Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable
* Lead monthly account analysis meetings with accounting department to ensure that the balance sheet is reported in accordance to GAAP
* Work alongside an outside CPA firm to lead the annual auditing process and tax return preparation and planning
* Oversee NetSuite administration and annual NetSuite updates
* 10+ years in a financial leadership positions (Controller level and higher)
* Public accounting experience
* CPA certification
* Experience building out an accounting department and or hiring and training staff to deliver accurate reporting in accordance to GAAP
* NetSuite hands-on experience and capabilities required
* 3PL experience is preferred
* Experience in eCommerce, distribution, logistics, warehousing, and transportation industry experience is strongly preferred
If this sounds like you, apply today!
To apply and set up an interview in the Los Angeles, CA area e-mail your resume to Mercedes Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (480)-530-2044.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Los Angeles / LA / California / Technical / Consultant / Accountant / ERP Accountant / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner