Junior Controller - Remote - Up to $110k DOE
A client of mine, an incredible organization within the entertainment industry, is looking to bring on a Junior Controller. This position is completely remote with minimal travel, however, the company is still looking for a candidate that is located in California. This position will report directly to the CFO of the organization and will be responsible for managing the accounting and finance departments. The ideal candidate will have strong full-cycle accounting experience and hands-on experience with NetSuite.
* Manage the preparation of the annual budget
* Manage the preparation of workpapers to support the annual tax return and coordinate preparation with outside CPA firm
* Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return with outside CPA firm
* Create processes in order to record transactions by department and compare costs to budget and performance analysis
* Monitor journal entry recordings to reflect monthly activity
* Manage the preparation of workpapers to support month-end closing processes and balances
* Monitor month-end close processes and provide operating results to ensure reporting is in accordance with company policies, procedures, and accounting best practices
* Manage the preparation of monthly financial statements and cashflow
* Make cash projections and maximize the return on excess cash
* Prepare monthly reforecasting utilizes historical and future analysis
* Prepare monthly payroll processes
* Prepare quarterly payroll returns that are not prepared by the payroll provider
* Maintain 401k plan accounts
* Monitor all accounts payable for the organization
* Maintain fixed asset records
* Train accounting department to ensure compliance with all accounting regulations and company policies, procedures, and best practices
* Monitor production accountants ensure compliance and supervise budgets and profitability
Ideal Candidate Experience:
* 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience
* 3+ years accounting and financial leadership experience
* Strong knowledge of GAAP and proper financial reporting technical skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Able to handle multiple tasks at once
* Project accounting experience is preferred
* CPA certification is preferred
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Los Angeles / LA / Orange County / San Francisco / Bay Area / California / Remote / Technical / Consultant / Accountant / ERP Accountant / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner