NetSuite Systems Manager - Shakopee - $95,000
Our client, a prestigious company in the Computer Software and Logistics vertical is looking to bring on a NetSuite Administrator to their growing team. The NetSuite Administrator will manage and maintain the NetSuite ERP system and provide necessary support and customizations for their processes as it pertains to NetSuite. In addition, this candidate will manage the legacy systems of their subsidiaries!
* Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
* Mange business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
* Assist with data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various systems
* Provide necessary customizations, including custom user interfaces, workflows, and scripts to support their needs
* Generate custom reports when necessary
* Help manage relationship between 3rd party vendors
* Manage and handle back end management of legacy systems
Qualifications / Preferred Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree
* Hands on NetSuite optimization, configuration, and support experience
* Previous NetSuite full life cycle implementation experience
* Experience within NetSuite Accounting/Finance & SiteBuilder exposure
* Workflow experience within NetSuite (SuiteFlow knowledge & ability)
* Results-oriented, positive attitude, and team player mentality
* Shortened summer hours
* Dental, Health, and Vision
* Employee Incentive Events
* Remote Flexibility with limited travel
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.