Accounting Director - Washington DC - $90,000 - $110,000 annually!
Attention all Accounting/Finance professionals in the DC region, a growing SaaS organization that specializes in training up Managers to be effective leaders. They're in the DC area that's actively looking for an Accounting Director to join their Accounting team. As a business, they've grown by 40% each year over the last 3 years and expect to hit 50% growth by the end of 2020!
What you'll be doing:
* Own monthly revenue and AR close process including monitoring, review, and analysis of revenue, accounts receivable, collections, unbilled revenue, deferred revenue, commissions, COGS, revenue schedules and journal entries.
* Perform a risk-based approach to contract reviews to ensure accurate and complete information for sales contracts closed in our system (Salesforce).
* Assist with requests from Sales and Customer Success teams related to contracts, revenue recognition, and other related matters.
* Serve as subject matter expert on revenue accounting and collaborate cross-functionally with legal, sales, and client services to review customer contracts and determine proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and accounting standards.
* Collaborate with the FP&A and Sales Finance group on revenue / SaaS metrics forecast and projections.
* Maintain and update internal control and process documentation for revenue and AR cycles.
* Own monthly accounting close process and financial statement completion.
* Oversee the transactional accounting functions (Cash, AR, AP, T&E, and Payroll) ensuring the accurate and complete processing of daily transactions.
* Research revenue and other accounting pronouncements including the preparation of technical memos, as needed.
* Ensure that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
* Analyze financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
* Prepare and distribute financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
* Maintain accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
* Assist with external audits including but not limited to, preparation of supporting schedules and working papers.
* A stimulating work environment working with a leading-edge, highly-motivated team members
* Competitive base salary
* 20 days paid vacation
* Stock options
* Highly subsidized health insurance
* Opportunity to take our courses with elite business schools
* Great office locations with snacks and beverages galore
* 2 months paid parental leave
* 401K with Vanguard
* Commuter benefits and other perks
Apply Now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris at 212.731.8272 (ext. 3615) for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.