Oracle Financials Senior
Our client, a large multinational professional service firm, is currently looking for a strong Oracle Financial Cloud consultant. As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, they are looking to hire and develop the most passionate candidates in their field -- and aim to provide an experience that lasts a lifetime.
* Customization, testing, risk analysis, implementation, training, and rollout of a project
* Overseeing teams through multiple phases of the ERP project lifecycle
* Business Development
* Communicate with finance/technology executives in addition to end user/ business subject matter experts in and efficient and timely manner.
* Generate and maintain long-term relationships, internally and externally
* 70-90% travel (location does not matter)
* Approximately 3-5 life cycle implementations in: Oracle Financial Applications: GL, AP, Payments AR, fixed assets, Cash Management, Treasury, Procurement, Project Costing/Billing/ Resource Management/ Oracle Time and Labor, and OR Property Manager Applications
* Experience with OUM or AIM
* A bachelor's degree and approx. 5 years experience; a graduate degree with 4 years related experience will also be considered.
* Strong written and verbal skills, client service and technical writing experience, interest expanding enterprise businesses processes with above skills.
* 140K salary
* 5-10% bonus
* Travel expenses paid