Senior Revenue Accountant
Location: Austin, TX
An Anderson Frank client in Austin is currently looking for a Sr. Revenue accountant to support their finance team. This company is currently implementing the NetSuite system and are a large firm in the finance industry who offer software enabled tools and consulting and marketing tools to mid size credit unions and banks. They are Private Equity backed and currently at $80M in revenue yearly.
* Drive order-to-cash process improvements through the automation of key reports and forms and assist in the creation and documentation of related business process policies and procedures.
* On-going application of ASC606 guidance including pricing strata of existing products and evaluation of new products being introduced.
* Integral in the implementation of a new ERP system (NetSuite).
* Lead the execution of key business processes and controls around new customer and existing customer add-on software business, including sales order reviews for duly executed customer contracts and related contract review checklist and revenue recognition schedule.
* Perform monthly analytics over the company's financial statements and revenue roll forward, including customer account churn, KPIs, revenue by product, and partner with FP&A to research and understand any unexpected variances from the forecast.
* Maintain and actively monitor a project profitability analysis for project-based revenues.
* Work daily within Salesforce.com and Contract Administration/Legal to support the Sales Organization with customer order quotations and customer account analysis.
* Proactively assist and drive customer renewal analysis.
* Responsible for invoicing batch process for monthly subscription and usage-based product lines as well as assist with client invoice issues and questions.
* Perform month-end revenue close procedures and controls, including the review of existing recurring revenue and new software subscription orders as well as deferred revenue reconciliations.
* Summarize findings and present to leadership the details for any at-risk accounts for revenue deferral or holds, per US GAAP requirements.
* Monthly reconciliation of assigned account balances in accordance with established policies. Investigation of any significant or unusual items.
* Complete support for all Internal (product line) and External (auditors, private equity) deliverables.
* Work on a myriad of potential special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Licensed CPA or CPA candidate preferred with 5-7 years of experience
* Knowledge of US GAAP as well as internal controls best practices.
* Revenue Recognition experience preferred, including application of ASC606
* Proficient MS Excel skills
* Experience with G/L systems, NetSuite preferred
* Experience with CRM, Salesforce preferred
* Strong analytical skills, and an innovative approach to problem-solving
* Effective in a dynamic fast-paced culture
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S. without restriction
If this position interest you please apply here or contact Nechelle Knott at 813.437.6934 or email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing Candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job, either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available, please feel free to contact me at 813.437.6934 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.