Senior Financial Accountant - San Francisco, CA - $120,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a growing company in a senior level position. The company specializes in retail and its products are sold internationally, as well as in major retailers in the U.S. This company is constantly innovating and finding creative solutions to complex problems. They need you to ensure these solutions are financially feasible, and will create a profit for the company as well.
* Financial Analysis via the NetSuite platform
* Monthly and quarterly balance sheet activities
* Manage month end close activities relating to COGS
* Manage accounting for inventory
* Review analysis related to cost, expense, and inventory
* Ensure standard costs for outsourced components
* Provide reconciliation files that will pass inspection by auditors
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Ideally Bachelor's degree in business related field
* Ability to demonstrate high level of knowledge in accounting and balance sheet activities
* Ideally expertise in NetSuite
* CPA certification required
* Should be able to multi-task and complete tasks on deadline
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Northern California area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Mitch at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530 2074.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.