I am currently working with a leading organisation based just outside of London, they are in the market for a NetSuite Consultant to be come on and be part of their NetSuite team to improve optimisation and functionality.
You will have be focused on gaining business requirements to build reporting and analytics functionality to support and drive the business day to day, as well as improving the current workflows to optimise the business and system processes.
This is predominately a site based role with 2 days remote work.
It is initially a 2 month contract with an extension being likely.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Gathering business requirements to build key reports utilising reports, saved searches and analytics for all areas of the business - Sales, Finance, Operations
* Customisations of saved searches, dashboards and reports
* Identify and carry out required changes to fields, workflows and page layouts in order to optimise system processes
* Troubleshoot major/minor technical incidents that maybe being experienced
* Strong experience of NetSuite ERP/CRM
* Understanding of core finance modules
* Advanced skills in creation and publication of reports, saved searches and analytics
* Experience of defining and building workflows
* Ability to hit the ground running
If you want to know more please contact me on 0203 861 5357 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org