NetSuite (Technical) Administrator - Roanoke, Virginia - $70-80/hr
My client, a leader in the Manufacturing industry, is seeking a mission-driven NetSuite Administrator to lead the continuous improvement to back-end development and implementation of NetSuite as well as all integrated systems. My client is looking to arrange the post-implementation phases as soon as possible, as they just went live with several projects and are in desperate need of a NetSuite Administrator.
* Can create and edit scripts in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions in accordance with business requirements
* Build, develop, and test detailed functional designs, and customizations for business solutions
* Provide on-going post implementation support
* Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, and best practices
* Drive testing, planning, execution, and optimization support
* NetSuite Administrator experience on a full life-cycle implementation
* Certified NetSuite Administrator experience
* Understanding of the NetSuite stack and all NetSuite Advanced Modules
* Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and dashboards
* Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience
* Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirement
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.