I am currently working with a leading organisation based in London, who are in the market for a freelance NetSuite System Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable company with an exciting NetSuite project.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite System Accountant to assist with their NetSuite implementation.
This role consists of an initial 6 month contract with an extension being very likely - (Outside IR35)
The successful candidate will be required to work on-site (in London). However, some remote working is an option.
Role and Responsibility:
* Month and Year End Close
* Compliance with local tax/ statutory requirements
* Liaising with auditors to fulfil their requests and answer their queries
* Balance sheet reconciliations, including resolution of variances and issues, identified
* Providing process improvements within finance
* Training Junior staff in finance team.
* Understanding of general accounting principles
* NetSuite experience is a must
* NetSuite support and end user training experience
* Troubleshooting NetSuite
* Understanding of Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable/ Saved Searches & Billings
* Finance Background
* Qualified/ Chartered Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ FCCA