NetSuite Systems Accountant
For global media business who have been market leaders for over 45 years who continue to grow. Currently going through a huge expansion due to their on-going success are looking for a NetSuite Systems Accountant to join their NetSuite team.
Role and Responsibilities
* Be the POC for the global finance team in relation to reporting, transactions and consolidations
* Work closely with other regions to communicate all changes required, working alongside NetSuite and integration team
* Maintenance of processes, approvals and controls of the database
* Act a business lead ,managing data and processes to ensure control on the financial data structure
* Define and capture the requirements for the development of financial and accounting reports
* Act as Finance product owner and work with the finance team to define functional requirement and changes within NetSuite
* Work with the finance team to define clear functional requirements for changes to NetSuite
* Represent the required changes in steering or prioritization meetings.
* Work with the finance team to assist them design, develop and set up reports
* Competitive bonus scheme
* Private healthcare and pension plan
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685179 Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.