NetSuite Technical Consultant - New York, NY
We are is seeking a highly motivated NetSuite Technical Consultant who is eager to join a fast growing company for a 6 month project. The individual will work with an energetic team and participate in the integration and implementation of NetSuite ERP.
* Acting as a NetSuite technical consultant (design and develop scripts, integration of third party applications, reports, and interface development, data migration and mapping experience for NetSuite).
* Working closely with functional consultants for the successful implementation of the NetSuite ERP project that is currently ongoing for a manufacturing company.
* Provide NetSuite training and technical support to end users throughout the implementation
* Provide technical support when required post-implementation.
* Perform integration, configuration, data migration, and user access control settings involving NetSuite.
-Minimum 5 + years ERP experience & NetSuite technical support experience
-Excellent Professional communication & presentation skills to interact at various organization levels
-Quick learner with strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving approach
-Bachelor's Degree (Recommended)
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, Apply now by e-mailing an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 917-254-4473 (ext. 4473).
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.