Corporate Controller - Washington, DC - $120,000 - $170,000 annually - Full Benefits & 401k match!
My client, a rapidly growing and well-establish NetSuite end-user is seeking a diligent Controller to join their Accounting/Finance department. The Controller reports directly to the CFO and is responsible for overseeing the entire the Accounting department's day-to-day activities. The candidate brought on to the team will be a functional Administrator for their newly implemented NetSuite platform.
* Oversee all accounting and tax functions as it relates to day to day activities and preparation of financial reporting packages and tax filings for corporate and related entities
* Assist with creation, refinement and implementation of accounting policies & procedures for internal controls. Maintain system of internal controls.
* Previous Big 4 experience.
* Senior lead for the coordination, consolidation and financial reporting of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements with a particular emphasis and focus on Sol's structured funds business
* Supervise a team of three accountants on a day-to day basis
* Manage the accounting for the parent and related companies and the overall consolidation of subsidiaries.
* Financial reporting, management of cash flows during construction phase (billing and invoicing customer, paying vendors, etc.), recording related revenues and cost of goods sold, etc.
* Perform monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations.
* Review and oversee monthly journal entries and schedules for multiple entities.
* ManageNetSuite system
* Functional/end-user work
* Provide new ways of making the newly implemented system more automated (a big problem they currently face is most of the system is manual specifically with data entry/retrieval, etc.)
* Assist in the implementation; they go live on January 1, 2020
Apply Now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.