NetSuite Systems Administrator - NetSuite - Boston, MA - $95000-$1050000 USD
A NetSuite Systems Administrator opportunity has opened up at a large manufacturing company. This company values your future - here you will have opportunities to develop and sharpen your skills, grow in your field and tackle new challenges.
My client is looking for a NetSuite Systems Administrator with a Finance and Accounting background and NetSuite experience to maintain and improve the organization's financial systems. This position is full time at the client site with occasional travel to company hosted conferences, meetings and events. You will be reporting directly to the CFO.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Being the key point of contact to all inquiries related to financial systems
* Assisting with upgrades of financial systems including working with IT Quality Assurance on an ad-hoc basis
* Write and certify saved searches for business stakeholders
* Supporting integration's between finance and business systems
* Keeping up to date with NetSuite functionality
* Act as subject matter expert to provide training, communication, and updates to end-users of finance systems
* Build dashboards and reporting packages
* Creating new and maintaining current technical documents
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting, or a related degree or an equivalent combination of education or training
* Minimum 1 year of experience as a NetSuite System Administrator or similar financial system
* NetSuite certification preferred; persons not holding a certification will be encouraged to attain certification in the first year
* Basic understanding of Accounting principles (GAAP)
* Experience gathering and documenting functional requirements from business stakeholders
* Experience creating financial reports
* Experience in training colleagues and new hires on system and process changes
* Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages will be a plus!
Benefits of working for this company:
* Competitive Salary
* Generous Insurance Coverage
* Early Summer Hours
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Virginia, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Zhang at email@example.com or call me at (718) 878 3445 (ext. 3445)
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.