Manufacturing Netsuite Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company and provide Netsuite expertise to leadership. This is a very visible position with great growth opportunity.
* NetSuite Adm will implement acquired companies onto Netsuite platform and maintain system.
* Responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of our NetSuite ERP.
* Assist in the development of advanced business intelligence and reporting
* Act as the primary systems administrator for the company's NetSuite ERP
* Manage and create configuration changes to fields, workflows, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, scripts, reports and dashboards
* Responsible for maintaining the sandbox environment
* Document business objectives, requirements, system specifications, workflows and process documentation
* Monitor and maintain the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations
* Review upgrades to evaluate impact on processes, configurations and customization
* Provide internal, system/technical support to NetSuite users
* 5 + years of NetSuite ERP exp experience
* Working knowledge of the NetSuite Advanced Manufacturing module is preferred
* Working knowledge of the NetSuite Accounting / finance module
* Working knowledge of NetSuite integrations is a plus