NetSuite System Administrator
My client, a UK based global end user, are seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their team on a 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will assist the business as well as the current Head of Technology in managing, developing and maintaining NetSuite and all related processes, reporting, databases and interfaces.
Due to the current climate this is a fully remote role
Key Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 1 years NetSuite Admin experience
* Highly driven individual with a hands-on mentality
* Organised with meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to self-manage and prioritise
* Able to reconcile large volumes of data
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all levels of seniority
* Serve as first-line support for users of the system
* Perform root cause analysis of all issues resolved and propose permanent solutions
* Assume a critical and participative role in the maintenance and support of systems
* Support the business in the production and amendment of reports from core systems
* Data management including data cleansing, data mapping, data workflows, etc.