NetSuite System Accountant - Home Counties - Remote Working
I am currently working with a leading organisation based in the home counties, they are a UK based global end user.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable company with an exciting NetSuite project.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite System Accountant to assist with their NetSuite implementation.
This role consists of an initial 4-month contract with an extension being very likely
The successful candidate will be required to remotely initially with the possibility of some on site work (north of London) in the future.
Role and Responsibility:
* Month and Year End Close
* Compliance with local tax/ statutory requirements
* Liaising with auditors
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Continued process improvements within the finance department
* Mentoring junior staff
* NetSuite experience is a must
* Strong understanding of AR/AP/Saved Searches
* Ability to trouble shoot NetSuite
* Finance Background
* NetSuite OneWorld experience a plus
* Qualified/ Chartered Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ FCCA)