I am currently recruiting for a leading organisation based in London, who are in the market for a freelance NetSuite Business Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable company with an exciting NetSuite project.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Business Analyst to assist with their NetSuite implementation. The successful candidate will have good hands on NetSuite implementation experience coupled with strong business analysis knowledge.
This role consists of an initial 6 month contract with an extension being very likely.
The successful candidate will be required to work on-site (in London). However, some remote working is an option.
* Gaining requirements from the business in workshops and 121's
* Improving processes
* Prepare NetSuite functional requirements for a development team
* Support any associated queries / follow up meetings related to the above
* Conduct manual regression testing of the Finance Interface
* Support the set-up of automated regression testing of the Finance Interface
* Support post-Release activities related to interface changes
* Creating import templates and then migrating historic data into NetSuite
* Amend data in NetSuite to enable enhancements.