An industry-leading company are looking for a finance Project Manager with experience in ERP implementation consultancy/ project management, for an exciting role in a greenfield NetSuite OneWorld finance transformation. This exciting contract is an initial 6 months with the possibility to extend.
The client is based in London, however remote working is possible.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Managing the end to end implementation of NetSuite in a Fintech organisation.
* Hands-on involvement in the full project lifecycle, leading teams to ensure successful project delivery.
* Project discovery/ scoping involvement, and high-level stakeholder management.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience within end to end ERP project implementation
* Ability to lead work streams and coordinate projects methodically - Prince2, Agile,
* Experience working from a solution provider perspective - preferable, not essential
* Excellent, professional communication and management skills
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.