I am currently working with a leading organisation based in the South West, they are currently looking for a freelance NetSuite Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable company on an exciting NetSuite project.
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to assist with their NetSuite implementation.
This role consists of an initial 4 month contract with an extension being very likely. The successful candidate will be required to fully remotely for the foreseeable future.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will work with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production
* Your job will cover both front and back end code
* Work with the IT team to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and to a high quality
* Continually update the software
* Improve coding standards Skills & Qualifications
* Proven track record of developing and administering all aspects of NetSuite including scripts, workflows and templates
* NetSuite development experience
* Knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0/ 2.0
* Any 3rd party software solution integration with NetSuite
* Ability to automate business / ERP processes
* Ability to troubleshoot major/minor technical incidents
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact at various organisation levels.
Desirable/ Beneficial Skills:
* Strong accounting/ finance systems knowledge beneficial
* NetSuite Developer certification (SuiteCloud or SuiteCommerce)
* OpenAir experience a huge plus