Senior Accountant - College Park, MD - $65,000 - $90,000 annually
A rapidly growing and well-established NetSuite end-user is seeking to fill a full-time Senior Accountant position in their Accounting/Finance team. This organization has not been negatively impacted by COVID-19. The ideal candidate will be prepared to work with high volume accounting tasks and be adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
* Document financial close process and work closely with the Director of FP&A with financial close.
* Assist in preparing month end journal entries.
* Financial statements reconciliations and in-depth account analysis
* Prepare client reports and other ad hoc reports as needed.
* Prepare commission calculations and document process.
* Assist in budgets and forecasting.
* Prepare bank compliance reports
* Assist in financial statement reporting.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
* At least 3 years' experience in Accounting
* NetSuite experience required
* Strong excel and data analytics skills
* CPA preferred or candidate
The successful applicant will report to the Controller and Director of Finance and will work alongside the CFO where they will conduct internal business practices in relation to the skills mentioned above. They offer stock options for Manager levels and higher, so for the right candidate looking to grow into a Managerial role, they offer financial incentives right off the bat. The ideal candidate will have a substantial work ethic and the opportunity to prove themselves in a highly competitive environment.
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.