If you are looking for an opportunity to join an end-user, and have extensive experience as a NetSuite Developer, consider this role! We are working with a client seeking a full-time NetSuite Developer to join their business systems team as they expand operations. Due to our client's period of hyper growth and office operation expansion plans, they are seeking an experienced NetSuite Developer to join their team out of the greater Denver area.
Skills and Qualifications
* 3 or more years of NetSuite SuiteScript experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* API Integration experience
* Automate and customize back end NetSuite ERP processes to help meet the upcoming business requirements.
* Work closely with Business Systems team including NetSuite Administrator, Director of Business Systems
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations including third party tools and NetSuite functionality
* Competitive compensation based on experience
* Excellent 401k contribution
* Remote flexibility
* Profit sharing program
If this sounds like a position that aligns well with your skill set apply now! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities on the west coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Sevi Poblete or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call 480-530-2051 if you have any questions.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.