This is a great opportunity to work with a progressive Company that offers great benefits, culture and competitive compensation package.
Position requires limited travel and offers a work life balance.
* Perform financial, operational and IT audit procedures, based on risk assessments and as documented in audit programs.
* Assist with audit project planning which includes developing risk assessment, audit scope, and time budget.
* Execute audit procedures and document results of testing. This includes being familiar with audit software, data interrogation tools, and documentation standards.
* Interact with company personnel in the coordination of value-added solutions, related to the Company's internal control structure.
* Employ modern tools to allow and facilitate the obtaining of data and information from databases, and tabulate and analyzes information based on audit objectives.
* Complete assignments related to walk-through of transactions and development of process documentation in support of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) framework.
* Participate in audit procedures as required, to assist with the external audit process.
* 4 year College Degree (Accounting) from an accredited institution.
* 2-3 years of current audit experience.
* CPA, CIA or CISA
* Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook).
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
* Excellent business communication skills (i.e. oral and written). Preferred but not Essential:
* Master's in Business Administration (MBA) Degree.