Salary up to £65,000
Anderson Frank is working with a expanding business to support the recruitment of a NetSuite Developer in order to customise and utilise the use of NetSuite ERP.
We are looking for experienced developers that have good use of SuiteScript and a comprehensive understanding of NetSuite development, implementations and testing cycles.
As a specialist recruiter in the NetSuite market, we also have other developer roles available for both Junior and Senior Developers across the UK and Europe.
The NetSuite Developer responsibilities include:
* Coding review and development as required
* Software solutions design, architecture and integrations
* Design and development of COM and windows applications.
* Support NetSuite interface and integration points
* Continually update the software to maximise its effectiveness
* Deliver meaningful results and exceeding business expectations
* Managing stakeholder expectations
The successful NetSuite Developer will have:
* Knowledge of SuiteScript, customisations and Work Flows
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Previous experience with design and implementations
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised individual
* A confident approach to decision making, process improvement and accountability
* The ability to behave with a high level of integrity, honesty, respect and empathy
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £65,000 + Benefits
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment in the Midlands area, please get in touch ASAP.
We also have other roles available for both Junior and Senior Developers across the UK
Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0203 826 6677.