Functional NetSuite Consultant
Location: North East Based
Salary up to £60,000
Anderson Frank are the leading UK specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specialising solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite, we have built relationships with many of the key partners and end across the ERP market.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and ambitious NetSuite Consultant to be based in the Midlands area. This is an exciting opportunity where you will positively challenged by working on implementation and system migration projects. The business is fast paced and committed to growing without compromising its quality of service.
As a NetSuite Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Maintaining and developing professional relationships with both customers and clients
* Maintaining and improving NetSuite tools to meet the business requirements
* Transform stakeholder requests into tangible NetSuite solutions
* Leading / overseeing elements such as; report generation, suite script, saved searches, work-flows, customisation and Implementation
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution
* Develop NetSuite dashboards and reporting
* Help develop meaningful use of NetSuite & integration
* Assisting with future software implementations and upgrades
The successful NetSuite Consultant will have:
* Previous experience / involvement with NetSuite implementation and data integration's
* Hands-on experience working with NetSuite or another ERP system
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
* Good knowledge and understanding of NetSuite / ERP systems
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised individual
* A confident approach to decision making, process improvement and accountability
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - up to £60,000 + Benefits
Location - North East
This is an immediate requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment in North East, please get in touch ASAP.
Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 826 6677.