NetSuite Developer - Detorit - $70,000 - $80,000
A creative and rapidly expanding company in Detroit, Michigan is actively looking for a NetSuite Developer! My client is seeking a candidate who can integrate NetSuite with external systems and create system customizations as needed. If you are a motivated individual who is interested in a hands on role, progressing your career and helping to build out a business systems team, this role is for you!
* Configuration, customization and testing of the NetSuite ERP module
* Integrating third party applications with the NetSuite ERP System
* Perform all application implementation and upgrades
* Create SuiteScripts for customizations
* Provide necessary training to users within the company
* Proven experience supporting ERP environment
* Previous NetSuite ERP implementation experience
* Proficiency in SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0
*This client offers a generous compensation package (bonus, equity, etc.), as well as an exciting team atmosphere and company culture*
Apply Now! Don't let this awesome opportunity slip away!
We are looking to fill this NetSuite position ASAP. If you have experience in NetSuite please APPLY NOW and contact Sarah at 212-731-8272 ext. 3415 or email@example.com.
Anderson Frank deal's with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.