Controller - Minneapolis, MN - $100,000
A high growth company in the Manufacturing and eCommerce Industry is looking to bring on an experienced Accounting professional who can take on a leadership role.
Reporting directly to the Founder and COO, the Controller is responsible for the completion and oversight of all financial activities, such as creating financial reports, managing the month-end close process, handling day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing longer-term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth.
* Develop, interpret, and report financial information in the areas of the balance sheet, income statement, and capital
* Direct preparation of budgets, review budget proposals and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification
* Provide management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities
* Leverage and understand the sites NetSuite ERP system, analyze all significant work order variances as incurred
* Perform Pareto analyses to identify the root causes of variances and assist in directing activities to improve the cost base
* Responsible for the development of appropriate standard product costs to accurately reflect the profitability of the product portfolio and set a baseline for measuring manufacturing performance
* Advise management about insurance coverage for protection against property losses, potential liabilities, and desirable operational adjustments
* Arrange for audits of the company's accounts
* Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies
* Strong Month End Close
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Related experience in the manufacturing industry
* Ability and desire to mentor and coach accounting and finance teams
* Superbly organized and detail oriented
* NetSuite required
* Paid time off
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts
* Other types of Insurance
* Retirement benefits
* Workplace perks like flexible work hours
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7554!